Rustic Yellow Kitchen

This is the yellow rustic kitchen design that I made for my farmhouse in Minecraft. The theme I was going for was bright and retro, with countryside vibes sprinkled in! This is also the first time that the background and floor colours have played a significant role in one of my interior design creations. 


The design is made up of multiple kitchen utilities. The two borders are made up of barrel cupboards for storage. Iron blocks, cauldrons and tripwire hooks are used for the sinks and fridge. Smokers were also added as the main cooking blocks because a kitchen is where Minecraft food truly should be prepared. Hoppers rest above the smokers to catch the steam!



The final touch to the build is the polished andesite stairs and blocks that make up the ceiling and countertops. Andesite is often underutilized in Minecraft and easily accessible. I thought it would be fun to add it to this build because it compliments the yellow concrete walls so nicely. 


As usual, please let me know how your build turns out :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jungle Wood Reading Desk

Staircase Bookshelf

Compact Wood Kitchen with Stoves