Hidden Bed Bookcase

I am now on Instagram! Follow me at www.instagram.com/fun_minecraft_builds/


This is a very interesting combination of a bookcase and a bed. The bed is hidden behind two doors in the middle of the barrels and bookcases. Materials include bookshelves, barrels, beds, a painting and some lighting or plants as decoration. Add this build into a library in your base. The bed might come in handy when you need to sleep on the fly!


Also, it is very important to leave the top open with a secret exit so that you can escape the bed without taking any damage (see below).




As usual, let me know how your build turns out :)

Thank you for looking at my Minecraft builds! I appreciate your interest. If you are interested in helping to keep the blog going, please check out some of our stickers and t-shirts on Teepublic! Click through to our page below:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staircase Bookshelf

Jungle Wood Reading Desk